- 250 g copha (solidified coconut oil)
- 3 cups rice bubbles
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- ¾ cup icing sugar
- 1 cup milk powder
- ¼ cup sultanas
- 30 g glacé apricots, chopped
- 30 g glacé pineapple, chopped
- 30 g glacé cherries, chopped
- 30 g mixed peel, optional
- 30 g preserved ginger, optional
- Melt chopped copha over a gentle heat, combine rice bubbles, dessicated coconut, sifted icing sugar, milk powder and all fruits, mix well.
- Add melted copha and mix thoroughly.
- Press mixture into a lightly greased and paper-lined Lamington tin.
- Refrigerate until firm, cut into squares for serving.