Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Courtesy of The Library Of E-Cookbooks, Copyright © 2005 by e-cookbooks.net All Rights Reserved. e-cookbooks.net is a Division of VJJE Publishing Co.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 1½ cups cold skim milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) Jell-O white chocolate flavor fat-free sugar-free instant reduced calorie pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Lite whipped topping
- ½ teaspoon grated orange peel
- Pour cold milk in medium bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 1 minute.
- Gently stir in whipped topping and orange peel.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional information Edit
For serving size: ⅙ recipe
- Exchanges: 1 carbohydrate | ½ fat
- 90 Calories | 2g Protein | 13g Carbo [0g dietary fiber, 7g sugars] | 3g Fat