- 1 packet large twist pretzels or (1 dozen baked pretzels)
- 1 white chocolate block or (1 ¾ cup white chocolate sauce)
- Put hot tap water in a double boiler and melt chocolate until juicy.
- Remove hot water and replace with cold water in the bottom of the double boiler. Stir chocolate until thickened.
- Remove the cold water and put hot tap water once more.
- When the chocolate is thin, drop the pretzels until coated and then remove from chocolate and place them on waxed paper.
- Let cool; put in a plastic bag and refrigerator.
- Remove the coated pretzels from the plastic bag and serve cold and plain.