Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 14 White Castle hamburgers, chopped fine, buns set aside
- 2 cups chopped Vidalia onions
- 1 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- crushed crackers (topping)
- Mix all above ingredients (except buns and crackers).
- Bake in casserole dish at 350 °F for 30-35 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Put open buns under broiler until toasted.
- Serve dip on buns or crackers.