Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 - 4 per person
- sliced white bread
- whole tinned tomatoes
- desired topping (eg. sliced mushroom, ham, pineapple, etc.)
- Open the whole tinned tomatoes and pour the juice into a deep container. Chop the tomatoes and add to the juice
- Grate the Cheese
- Prepare your chosen topping (ie. chop the ham, slice the mushrooms, etc.)
- Grill one side of the sliced white bread and turn over and slightly cook the other side
- Place a few spoons of the tomato on the bread and spread out evenly
- Top with cheese and your chosen toppings and place back under the grill
- Grill until the cheese has melted and serve with a sprig of parsley