- 4 cup cooked white beans
- lemon juice to taste
- salt, pepper, red pepper
- flakes to taste.
- 1 lb kale
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 Onion
- Mix beans, lemon juice, salt and peppers together.
- Heat gently and mash slightly.
- Chop onions and garlic. Saute until garlic is golden.
- Slice the greens into shreds and add to garlic and onion mix. Saute until greens are wilted.
- Suggested serving
- mound beans on top of greens.
- I like to mix them together, top with a little Parmesan cheese, and eat with big hunks of crusty bread