- Mix beans, lemon juice, salt and peppers together.
- Heat gently and mash slightly.
- Chop onions and garlic. Saute until garlic is golden.
- Slice the greens into shreds and add to garlic and onion mix. Saute until greens are wilted.
- Suggested serving
- mound beans on top of greens.
- I like to mix them together, top with a little Parmesan cheese, and eat with big hunks of crusty bread
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.