Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from The Printey Estate sale. It was obtained it as part of the Family Collection from The Printey Estate in Forney, Texas in 2001.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 medium baguette, cut into 30 slices
- 2 cans great northern beans
- ½ cup whole walnuts
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ medium red onion
- 2½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat Oven to 350 °F.
- Arrange baguette slices on a cookie sheet and toast in the oven until lightly browned (About 7 minutes)
- Remove from oven.
- Meanwhile combine remaining ingredients in a food processor and blend well.
- Spoon the dip into a serving bowl and arrange the toasted baguette slices on a platter around it.