Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 14 ounces Great Northern beans, cooked, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs, dried
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds, toasted
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ⅛ teaspoon ground red pepper, to taste
- 6 pieces sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- To make 1½ cups of dip: Process beans, lemon juice, breadcrumbs, almonds, garlic, basil and pepper in a food processor until smooth.
- Stir in tomatoes.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve. (at least 1 hour.)
- To Toast almonds, place them in a small non-stick skillet and cover over medium-low heat, shaking the skillet occasionally, until they're golden, about 5 minutes.
- A drop of hot pepper sauce (like Tabasco) may replace the ground red pepper.