Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Whiskey Smash from Jeremy Thomas' Bartending Guide or How to Mix Drinks—original source of recipe, out of copyright
- Serves: 1
- 1 teaspoon of fine white sugar
- 2 teaspoon of water
- 3 or 4 sprigs of young mint
- 1 wineglass of whiskey
- Put the mint in the glass, then the sugar and water.
- Mash the mint to extract the flavor, add the whiskey, and fill up the glass with shaved ice.
- Stir up well, and garnish with two or three fresh sprigs of mint.