Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Be sure to do things gently and slowly to preserve the eggnog's fluffiness.
- Eggnog from the Wikibooks Bartending Guide—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Cook Time:
- Serves: 6
- 8 eggs (separated into yolks/whites)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup white rum
- 3 cups whole milk
- 3 cups whiskey
- 2 cups heavy/whipping cream
- ground nutmeg to taste
- Beat egg-yolks with ½ of sugar, set aside.
- Beat egg-whites until stiff, then mix in other ½ of sugar.
- Pour the yolks into the whites and mix together slowly.
- Stir in white rum slowly
- Stir in milk slowly
- Stir in whiskey slowly
- Stir in ½ of cream slowly
- Whip rest (½) of cream and fold in carefully.
- Serve at room temperature by ladling into cups and sprinkle nutmeg one top.