Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Whiskey Cobbler from Jerry Thomas' Bartending Guide or How to Mix Drinks—original source of recipe, out of copyright Serves: 1
- 1½ wine glass of whiskey
- 1 teaspoonful of white sugar dissolved in a little water
- 1 slice of orange cut into quarters
- 1 dash of Maraschino liqueur
- seasonal berries
- Mix the whiskey, sugar and maraschino in a tumbler.
- Fill the tumbler with shaved ice, shake up thoroughly, ornament with berries, and serve with a straw.