Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Combine ingredients and press ⅔ into an 8 or 9" springform pan.
- Chill while you make the filling.
- Prepare individually the 3 packages of flavored gelatin using 1½ cups water for each.
- Pour into shallow pans and allow to congeal several hours or overnight.
- Soften unflavored gelatin in 1 tbsp cold water and add to heated fruit juice.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Beat cream with sugar and vanilla til stiff.
- Fold juice into cream.
- Cut jello into cubes.
- Fold into cream mixture.
- Pour into spring-form pan and sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Refrigerate until firm.