Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 2 cups chilled heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- additional black sesame seeds
- Beat cream in large bowl until soft peaks form.
- Add sugar, vanilla, and ginger.
- Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Using long serrated knife, trim rounded tops off cakes to create flat surface.
- Place 1 cake layer, cut side up, on plate.
- Brush top with ⅓ cup ginger syrup.
- Spread half of ganache over top of cake.
- Place second layer, cut side up, atop first layer.
- Brush with ⅓ cup syrup; spread with remaining ganache.
- Top with third cake layer.
- Brush with remaining syrup.
- Spread sides and top with whipped cream frosting.
- Sprinkle top with black sesame seeds.
- Refrigerate until ganache is set, about 4 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.