Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. It was obtained when the family collection was purchased from the Burnett Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1981.
- 15 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced
- 24 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and juiced
- 1 Can frozen white grape juice concentrate
- 1 Large white onion, chopped
- 4 Large green bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 Gallon sour cream
- 1 Gallon buttermilk
- ¼ Cup fresh minced parsley
- water as necessary to desired consistency
- 2 Teaspoons salt
- 2 Teaspoons freshly ground white pepper
- Mix all ingredients together then puree.
- Serve cold.