Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3/4 cup hot water, beef broth or chicken broth
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In large bowl, combine water or broth with margarine. Add powdered milk, salt garlic, parsley and egg. Stir in flour in 1/2 cup increments, mixing well after each addition.
- Knead the dough for 3–4 minutes and roll out to 1/2 inch thickness. Cut into desired shapes, place on greased cookie sheet and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let dog biscuits cool until dry and hard. (I often leave them in the oven after turning it off.) Makes approx. 1-1/4 pound dry dog biscuits.
Contributed by: Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!