Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe makes seven to eight pancakes, four to five inches in diameter.
- ⅔ cup brown rice flour
- ⅓ cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- Sift rice flour, cornstarch, sugar, baking powder and salt into a large bowl.
- Mix egg with oil and yogurt; stir in milk.
- Pour liquid ingredients over dry ingredients and mix until just blended.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour batter by tablespoonfuls into the dry pan.
- Cook pancakes until golden brown on both sides, 2 minutes or less.
- Stack on warm plates.
- Serve with butter and preserves, syrup or honey.