Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Recipe makes one batch.
- 1½ cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup potato flakes
- 1 tablespoon non-alum baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- 3 tablespoons unrefined vegetable oil
- 2 cups water or soy milk
- 2 eggs (optional)
- Mix dry and liquid ingredients separately; then combine and stir well.
- Pour small amounts of batter onto a hot, non-stick griddle and bake.
- Serve with syrup.