Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe makes four servings
- 2⅔ cup cooked rice
- ⅓ cup minced onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (8 ounces) can tomato sauce
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- pizza toppings of choice
- ½ cup sliced stuffed olives
- Mix together rice, onion, eggs, and melted butter.
- Line a 12 inch pizza pan with rice mixture and bake 12 minutes at 350°F, or until set.
- Spread tomato sauce with cheese over rice crust.
- Sprinkle with spices and cheese.
- Add toppings and.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 – 25 minutes.
- After removing from oven, allow to stand a few minutes before serving.