Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe makes one batch
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- ⅓ cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup non-sweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup dried sour cherries 
- ½ cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine oats and almonds in bowl.
- Mix in juice concentrate.
- Add sugar and cinnamon and toss.
- Spread on cookie sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in coconut and bake until golden, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cool.
- Add cherries and raisins to granola.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature (can be made 1 week ahead).
- ↑ if you cannot get dried sour cherries you can use any other dried fruit to your liking.