Pan fried rice cake with flower
- 2 cups sweet rice flour
- 4 tablespoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- some edible flower petals (rose, azalea, Chrysanthemum...)
- Sugar, vegetable oil
- Wash flower petals, pad dry with paper tower.
- Sprinkle hot water over the flour, mix well, knead for 10 minutes.
- Make 1 and 1/2 inches in diameter, 1/3 inch thick medallion.
- Heat the pan with some oil, cook one side for 2-3 minutes, flip,cook for another 2minutes.
- While the second side is cooking, put some flower petals on top.
- Flip again, leave for 20-30 seconds to cook flower petals.
- Serve with some Sugar on top.