Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pan fried rice cake with flower
- 2 cups sweet rice flour
- 4 tablespoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- some edible flower petals (rose, azalea, Chrysanthemum...)
- Sugar, vegetable oil
- Wash flower petals, pad dry with paper tower.
- Sprinkle hot water over the flour, mix well, knead for 10 minutes.
- Make 1 and 1/2 inches in diameter, 1/3 inch thick medallion.
- Heat the pan with some oil, cook one side for 2-3 minutes, flip,cook for another 2minutes.
- While the second side is cooking, put some flower petals on top.
- Flip again, leave for 20-30 seconds to cook flower petals.
- Serve with some Sugar on top.