Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 1 serving.
- ½ cup Egg Beaters Egg whites
- 1 tbs chopped green bell peppers
- 1 tbs chopped onions
- 1 tbs chopped red bell peppers
- 3 tbs cheese
- Using vegetable cooking spray, coat a skillet. Saute vegetables until slightly tender.
- Spread in pan. Pour egg whites over veggies.
- When partially cooked, spread cheese over half of egg and fold omelet. Continue cooking until desired doneness.
- Garnish plate with whole cherry tomatoes and sprigs of parsley