Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 medium grapefruit
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1¾ cup strained grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 3 ounce box strawberry gelatin
- 9-inch pie crust baked
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Peel grapefruit then separate sections and remove from membranes.
- Place sections in a strainer over a bowl overnight.
- Cook sugar, juice, cornstarch and salt until thick and clear.
- Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- Brush gelatin mixture over pie crust.
- Chill gelatin mixture and crust.
- When gelatin starts to thicken add grapefruit sections.
- Pour into pie crust and chill until set.
- Top with whipped cream.