Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 lb jalapeno pepper Cheese, shredded
- 1 egg (room temp.)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 beer (I use the mircobrewery kind as it has more flavor)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash Cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard or 1 tablespoon of spicy prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- Melt butter over low heat in heavy bottomed sauce pan.
- Add Cheese and cook until it melts.
- In a bowl beat egg and yolk then add beer.
- Slowly stir egg/beer into Cheese mixture.
- Cook until it thickens.
- Stir in rest of the ingredients.
- Serve at once over crisp crackers.
- Or use as a fondue/hot dip with large pretzels/toast fingers/celery stalks etc.