Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Weight Watchers Crockpot Asian Spiced Chicken And beans
- 1 Lb. Canned navy beans, Drained And Rinsed
- 1 Lb. Canned red beans, Drained And Rinsed
- 1 Lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into 1/2-Inch Cubes
- 3 carrots, Diagonally Sliced
- 2-1/2 Tsp. garlic, Minced
- 2-1/2 Tsp. Fresh ginger root, Minced, or 1 1/2 Tsp. ground ginger
- 1-3/4 Cups Low Sodium chicken broth, Fat-Free
- 2 Tbs. cornstarch
- 1/2 Tsp. red pepper, Crushed
- 2-1/2 Tbs. Low Sodium soy sauce
- 4 Cups Cooked rice
Per Serving: Calories 498, Fat 7.4g, 13% Calories From Fat, Cholesterol
- 65 mg, Protein 37.0g, Carbohydrates 70.1g, Fiber 8.1g, sugar 7.2g, Sodium
- 392 mg, Diet Points 9.5.