Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- WW points: 5
- Servings: 6
- 1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 cup water
- ½ cup wine, dry white
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon , crumbled
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp white all-purpose flour
- 5 oz fat-free evaporated milk
- 15¼ oz canned white corn, drained
- 6 sheets phyllo dough
- Place chicken, water, wine and bouillon cubes in a medium pan.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and cook gently, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Set aside one cup of broth and chop chicken into chunks.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°F).
- Coat a deep 8-inch (20cm) pie dish with cooking spray.
- Microwave carrots and peas for 2 minutes.
- Heat oil in a medium nonstick pan, add onions and cook until soft.
- Stir in flour and cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in milk and reserved broth.
- Return to heat and cook, stirring, until mixture boils and thickens.
- Add carrots, peas, chicken and corn.
- Pour chicken into prepared dish.
- Layer sheets of phyllo over pie, trim edges and press down firmly to seal.
- Lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, lower temperature to 350°F (180°F) and bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes more.