Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- WW points: 4
- Servings: 8 (serving size: ¾ cup)
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- 7 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
- ⅓ cup apple cider
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 sprays cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine first four ingredients in a blender or food processor; pulse four times or until crumbly.
- Set aside.
- Combine apple and next five ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to combine.
- Spoon apple mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.