Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- WW points: 4
- Servings: 8 (serving size: ¾ cup)
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- 7 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
- ⅓ cup apple cider
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 sprays cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine first four ingredients in a blender or food processor; pulse four times or until crumbly.
- Set aside.
- Combine apple and next five ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to combine.
- Spoon apple mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.