Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1½ cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 x 11-ounce can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 x 4-ounce can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 12 ounces cooked ham, cut into julienne strips (about 2 cups)
- ½ cup pitted ripe , sliced
- ¾ cup dry roasted cashew nuts or peanuts, coarsely chopped, divided
- ¼ cup crushed round buttery crackers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Combine rice, sour cream, mustard, cheese soup, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Stir in mushrooms, ham and .
- Add ½ cup cashews.
- Turn into shallow 2-quart baking dish; cover and bake at 350 °F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.