Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Howell Estate in Canton, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pounds dried pinto beans
- 1 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 pounds dark brown sugar
- 8 ounces molasses
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage sliced
- 1 white onion quartered
- 1 can tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- Wash beans and soak overnight.
- When ready to cook combine all ingredients in large pot and fill with water.
- Cook in 300°F oven for 6 hours.