Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cabrera Estate in Malakoff, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 ounce can marinated artichoke hearts coarsely chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and place in a 3 cup ovenproof baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Serve with raw vegetables, chips or crackers.