- Heat the butter in a stockpot and sauté the onions for 1 min.
- Add the beans and the chicken broth.
- Cover and simmer for 25 min.
- Or until beans are cooked.
- Mix in the milk.
- Dilute the cornstarch in a small amount of the warm broth and thicken the soup to taste.
- Season and sprinkle with fresh chives.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.