Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 3 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp apricot preserves
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp garlic pepper
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 3 cups watermelon, seeded and cubed
- 1/4 cup feta
- 1/4 cup toasted nuts or seeds
- To make dressing, process vinegar, preserves, oil, mustard and pepper in blender or food processor until blended. Chill until ready to serve.
- Divide romaine among 6 salad plates.
- Place watermelon on top of romaine. Sprinkle with feta and toasted nuts.
- Spoon dressing over salad just before serving.