Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 10 lb watermelon, chilled
Watermelon juice isn't hard to do. It only takes minutes to prepare a beverage like this. This is commonly done in pool parties in above ground pools.
- Slice the watermelon lengthwise into slices 1 to 2 inches thick.
- Carefully cut away the rind and discard.
- Place as much of the fruit as will fit into a food processor and process until smooth, about 15 seconds.
- Press through a fine sieve and discard seeds and pulp.
- Pour the juice into a pitcher.
- Repeat this process until all the watermelon has been blended and sieved.
This beverage is not only good for indoors but also in outdoors, like when you're standing outside watching a baseball game, your kids play in the yard or when you are just relaxing.
Best when: Cold