- Watermelon balls, frozen
- 6 bamboo skewers
- 3 cups watermelon juice
- 2 cups grapefruit juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In blender or food processor, process chunks of seeded watermelon until liquefied.
Watermelon Citrus Cooler
- Thread watermelon balls on skewers and freeze.
- In pitcher, blend watermelon juice, grapefruit juice, orange juice and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Chill thoroughly. Place frozen watermelon balls on skewer in each glass; fill with watermelon mixture.
- Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture], public domain government resource—original source of recipe