This stone-cold cooler is made with real watermelon and mixed with fruit juice to clear perfection. With frozen aroma and fruity flavor, every cold cup is watermelon fun!
- watermelon balls, frozen
- 6 bamboo skewers
- 3 cups watermelon juice
- 2 cups grapefruit juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar, brown or white only
- In a blender or food processor, process chunks of seeded watermelon until liquefied.
Watermelon Citrus Cooler
- Thread watermelon balls on skewers and freeze.
- In a pitcher, blend watermelon juice, grapefruit juice, orange juice, and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Chill thoroughly. Place frozen watermelon balls on skewer in each glass; fill with watermelon mixture.
- Add ice to the glass and serve cold and plain.
- Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture], public domain government resource—original source of recipe