Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 cup watercress stems, trimmed
- ¾ cup fresh small basil leaves
- ¼ cup minced garlic
- ½ cup good-quality olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup whipping cream
- ½ cup finely ground pecans
- ¼ cup minced green onions
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon milk or water (optional)
- In a blender combine watercress, basil, garlic, olive oil, and Parmesan; Blend to form a paste.
- Add cream and blend only until mixed; do not over blend.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in pecans and green onion.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mixture will thicken as it stands.
- If desired, add a tablespoon of milk or water to thin it out before serving.
- Mixture will keep up to 10 days, refrigerated.