- Make two equal halves by slicing the watermelon horizontally.
- With a small potato scooper, scoop out rounds the size of marbles, from both halves.
- Avoid seeds.
- Now scoop out the remaining pulp with a teaspoon.
- Remove the seeds while doing so.
- Chill pulp in their shells.
- Chill the scooped rounds separately.
- Add half of each ingredients in each shell.
- With an electric multiblender, blend pulp in the shells.
- Add the scooped balls.
- Serve in the shell with a punch spoon and provide small glasses for self helping.