This is a very different vinaigrette than your everyday variety! It makes simple green salads really come alive with flavor. Serve up a wonderful treat with any side dish or appetizer.
- 2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar, white only
- ½ cup canola oil
- 3 teaspoons vinegar, white or cider only
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons wasabi powder
- Combine ingredients and mix together until well blended.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Pour on any appetizer or side dish.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 3 cups or 5 tablespoons