Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For the broth:
- 6 cups water
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 2 Tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp cooking wine
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp Namida® Wasabi paste
- 1/2 lb. (225 gms) deep fried tofu
- 1 block frozen tofu (see instructions below)
- 1/2 Cup fresh Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup snow Peas
- 1/2 cup cabbage, cut in 1/4 inch (6 mm) squares
- 1 cup rice noodles
1) To prepare the tofu, first freeze overnight, then thaw it out.
2) Squeeze out excess water.
3) Cut into 2 inch (50 mm) squares.
4) Combine the dipping sauce ingredients.
5) Divide into six dipping bowls.
6) Heat oil in a small cooking pan.
9) Bring to a rolling boil.
10) Add the soup ingredients to the broth.
11) Bring back to a boil.
12) Reduce heat to medium low and cover.
13) Simmer for approximately twenty minutes.
15) Serve hot into serving bowls with dipping sauce