Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Prevention Magazine May 2006
- 4 servings
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed, drained
- 2 cup water
- 1 cup chopped radicchio, about ½ head, + leaves for garnish
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup fat-free honey mustard dressing
- In medium pot, combine quinoa and water; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook until all liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer quinoa to med serving bowl.
- Combine radicchio, cilantro, and raisins with quinoa.
- Toss with dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve on radicchio leaves.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving: 247 cal | 6 g protein | 50 g carb | 2.5 g fat | 0.3 g sat fat | 0 mg chol | 4 g fiber | 300 mg sod