Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To serve, toss 3 to 4 ounces fresh torn spinach leaves with 1 to 2 ounces warm dressing. Garnish with bacon bits, chopped hard-cooked egg, sliced fresh mushrooms, sliced almonds, or mandarin orange sections.
- Recipe from United Soybean Board
- 2¼ cups soybean oil
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- ½ oz shallot, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp orange peel, dried
- 1 tsp white pepper, ground
- kosher salt to taste
- To prepare dressing, combine all ingredients in mixing bowl; mix well.
- Transfer to stainless steel bain marie insert or appropriate pan.
- Heat in water bath to 165 °F, 30 minutes before service.
- Hold at 145 °F for service or chill down and re-heat when needed.