Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For the dressing Edit
- 2 oz kalamata olives - piped
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp virgin olive oil
- garlic (optional)
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- Prepare the dressing with the olives and turn them into paste.
- Add garlic, oregano, red wine vinegar and olive oil.
- Make the salad by cutting all greens to even size (in a bowl).
- Shallow fry the halloumi in virgin olive oil.
- Dry the fried halloumi and place on top of the greens.
- Add dressing and mix thoroughly.
- Garnish with wedges of tomatoes.
- Servers with hot pita bread.