- 1 cup frozen raspberries (includes syrup)
- The following berries may be either fresh or frozen:
- 2 oz. triple sec or orange juice
- 1 tsp. corn starch
- Thaw frozen raspberries. Once thaw, puree the raspberries and syrup together and pour the raspberry puree into a shallow saucepan.
- Add triple sec (or orange juice) and bring to a low boil.
- When at a boil remove from heat and immediately add berries and corn starch to the mixture, stir.
- Return to heat and bring to a low boil again. Keep at a low boil for a few moments and remove from heat.
- Serve by pouring over vanilla ice cream, waffles, pancakes, brownies etc.