Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- In a small heavy skillet sauté garlic and nuts in oil over moderate heat, stirring, until garlic is golden.
- Stir in vinegar and salt and fresh-cracked pepper to taste.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving (28 g-wt.):
- 150 calories (140 from fat) | 15g total fat | 1.5g saturated fat | 1g dietary fiber | 2g protein | 3g carbohydrate | 0mg cholesterol | 200mg sodium