Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 12 to 16 ripe apricots, halved
- 1 pint or more raspberries or wild strawberries
- 1 or 2 stems fresh lavender, flowers separated
- 1 tsp. lavender, wildflower honey or granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. granulated sugar
- Few drops fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Lightly butter baking dish large enough to accommodate fruit in single layer.
2. Lay apricots in single layer in prepared dish. Sprinkle lavender blossoms over apricots and drizzle honey over fruit. Sprinkle strawberries over fruit and coat very lightly with Sugar. Carefully squeeze lemon juice over fruit.
3. Bake just long enough to warm fruit and bring out its aromas, about 15 minutes. Remove and serve warm, plain or with a little fresh cream.