Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 2¼ cups.
- Source: Southern Living
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce (16 oz)
- ⅓ cup strawberry preserves
- 1½ Tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar or red wine, such as Pinot Noir
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium pan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often, just until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from heat; stir in walnuts and vinegar.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve with smoked turkey or ham.