Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a traditional Persian dish according to cooking light. my family loved this!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 (14 ounces) can chicken broth
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Heat oil in a skillet, add chicken and brown on both sides, 3 – 5 minutes per side, remove.
- Add onions and garlic to pan, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add walnuts, cook for 1 minute.
- Add flour, cinnamon, red pepper flakes, stirring.
- Add broth, stir to mix well.
- Return chicken to pan, cover, simmer 15 minutes until chicken is cooked through and sauce thickens.
- Stir in parsley, salt, pepper, vinegar.
- Serve over rice.