Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe courtesy of Bal Bhadra Singh, Corporate Master Chef at Bandhani Restaurant at The Pride Hotel, Ahmedabad.
- Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- See also Gujarat on a platter - mouth-watering recipes...
- 100 g ghee
- 3 g cumin[ seeds
- 2 g asafoetida
- 25 g chopped onion
- 25 g garlic
- 10 g coriander powder
- 10 g cumin powder
- Soak wal for two hours, wash the rice and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- Then add garlic, followed by the onions and coriander powder, salt and turmeric.
- Put in the rice and stir-fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Add water and simmer till cooked.
- Serve hot with ghee.