Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Yield: 8 (¾-cup) servings
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup sliced celery
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- ½ pound (½-inch thick) sliced deli turkey breast, cubed ½-inch
- ¼ pound (½-inch thick) sliced deli Swiss cheese, cubed ½-inch
- 2 medium (2 cups) Red Delicious apples, cored, coarsely chopped
- 6 lettuce leaves, if desired
- Combine mayonnaise and honey in large bowl; mix well.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except lettuce leaves.
- Serve on lettuce leaves, if desired.
Nutrition information Edit
- Calories: 240 | Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 450mg | Carbohydrates: 12g | Dietary Fiber: 2g | Protein: 10g