This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups diced apples
- 1 cup celery sticks
- ½ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup whipping cream whipped
- Blend mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice and salt together until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream then fold into apples, celery and nut mixture.
- Chill and serve.