Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
WebMD Weight Loss Clinic members: Journal as 1 portion light dessert or 1 portion fresh fruit
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Yield: About 4½ cups (9 x ½-cup servings)
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup light or regular plain yogurt or fat-free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ¾ teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 apples, peeled, cored, and chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- ⅓ cup walnut pieces (or coarsely chopped walnuts)
- ⅓ cup dried fruit like raisins, cherries, or cranberries (optional)
- Add mayonnaise, yogurt or sour cream, sugar and lemon juice to serving bowl and whisk well to blend.
- Add apple pieces, celery, walnuts and dried fruit if desired and toss everything together.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- 90 calories | | calories from fat: 45% | 2 g protein | 11 g carbohydrate | 4.5 g fat | .6 g saturated fat | 0 mg cholesterol | 1.3 g fiber | 66 mg sodium