Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: http://www.bettycrocker.com
- ¼ cup fat-free mayonnaise or salad dressing
- ¼ cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fat-free (skim) milk
- 2 medium unpeeled red eating apples, coarsely chopped (2 cups)
- 2 medium celery stalks, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped nuts
- salad greens, if desired
- Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice and milk in medium bowl.
- Stir in apples, celery and nuts.
- Serve on salad greens.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining salad.
Nutritional information Edit
1 Serving: Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 25) | Fat 3g (Saturated 0g) | Cholesterol 0mg | Sodium 150mg | Potassium 200mg | Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 2g) | Protein 2g
- Diet Exchanges: 1 fruit | ½ fat
- Weight Watcher Points - 2 Points