Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: http://www.bettycrocker.com
- ¼ cup fat-free mayonnaise or salad dressing
- ¼ cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fat-free (skim) milk
- 2 medium unpeeled red eating apples, coarsely chopped (2 cups)
- 2 medium celery stalks, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped nuts
- salad greens, if desired
- Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice and milk in medium bowl.
- Stir in apples, celery and nuts.
- Serve on salad greens.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining salad.
Nutritional information Edit
1 Serving: Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 25) | Fat 3g (Saturated 0g) | Cholesterol 0mg | Sodium 150mg | Potassium 200mg | Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 2g) | Protein 2g
- Diet Exchanges: 1 fruit | ½ fat
- Weight Watcher Points - 2 Points